Activity of the day: Layered paper flowers
The other option shown on yesterday's cover picture- so I'm using the same picture again today!
To make your flowers:
1. Fold your piece of paper into quarters (the pictures show how to make a square but you don’t have to do this)
2. Draw a flower shape on the top layer
3. Cut or tear carefully around the flower shape
4. You should now have 4 flower shapes
5. Glue the flower centres together so each layer has petals sticking out in different directions
6. Your flower is done!
Try using different types of paper, more layers, different sizes, different flower designs and crinkling up the petals to end up with all sorts of beautiful blooms.